Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Free

As you lay there, my head upon your chest,
your hand upon my breast,
I realize at that moment I am free.
Free from all the chaos,
Free from all the debris.
Free to speak my mind, let my emotions fly,
As if gloating above the deep, blue sea.

Wonder what the world holds for me,
Wonder what I should be.

Heartbeat in my ear, I longed to hold you near.
I wish I didn't have this fear in my heart,
Of a new beginning, of a new start.

I wonder what I should do, what I should say,
Dazed and confused,
All I know is I want you to stay!

1 comment:

  1. This one is nice.

    Youre writing is getting better.
    Its coming together and not so scattered, and broken like I sense your life could have been.

    The start of a new course I sense. I sense clarity with a touch of sorrow.
    With no pain, I doubt great writers couldnt have written the great works.
    So the best of estellas masterpieces are yet to come.

    I await patiently

    ReplyDelete